Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$450 shipped.

Just purchased these slip-ons but they are too loud for me with the zombie baffles. They definitely have a superior throaty sound compared to others I have heard and back in my younger years, this is what I would have had. Looking to sell them, no tips, and only 60 miles on the pipes.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
$450 shipped.

Just purchased these slip-ons but they are too loud for me with the zombie baffles. They definitely have a superior throaty sound compared to others I have heard and back in my younger years, this is what I would have had. Looking to sell them, no tips, and only 60 miles on the pipes.
The baffles are REMOVABLE, buy the standard Louvered Baffles from TAB Performance, it will be a lot quieter for only $79.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The baffles are REMOVABLE, buy the standard Louvered Baffles from TAB Performance, it will be a lot quieter for only $79.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well
Thanks. Im aware of the different baffles but I think Im going to put the Indian stage 1's back on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am interested.Do you still have these?Also will they fit a 2017 Springfield with hard saddle bags? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am interested.Do you still have these?Also will they fit a 2017 Springfield with hard saddle bags? Thanks
Yes I still have them. They will work on any indian model that has the hard bags. They have the mounts on the pipes where the rubber saddle bag feet sit on. I also have the mid baffles for the longer rides when you dont want as much noise. I will sell those too if you are interested. 525 shipped w/both baffles or 450 shipped w/zombie baffles only.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes I still have them. They will work on any indian model that has the hard bags. They have the mounts on the pipes where the rubber saddle bag feet sit on. I also have the mid baffles for the longer rides when you dont want as much noise. I will sell those too if you are interested. 525 shipped w/both baffles or 450 shipped w/zombie baffles only.
Is the slash cut tips included for the 450? Do you take PayPal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is the slash cut tips included for the 450? Do you take PayPal
Tips are not included. You can purchase any type of tip you want that fits on Indian branded pipes or the tab performance tips. This will give you options for your own style and look that you prefer. 450 shipped without tips and I do take paypal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tips are not included. You can purchase any type of tip you want that fits on Indian branded pipes or the tab performance tips. This will give you options for your own style and look that you prefer. 450 shipped without tips and I do take paypal.
no disrespect but after I buy tips I can buy those new. Thanks anyhow

1 - 17 of 17 Posts