Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have miscellaneous STOCK parts available that I removed from my 2016 Scout. Shipping costs are not included from Idaho USA... you pay that ahead of time... I will refund any overpayment of postage via PayPal with a photo of the USPS Receipt. Pay via PayPal (Friends & Family, no fees). All parts are like new, very low miles on it all. Rather then extend this thread beyond recognition, please PM me and then look out for EDITS to this original post that will answer most questions. Prices are firm and beats the heck out of MSRP from your Indian Dealer.

• Stock tan Normal Reach Seat (NOT Reduced nor Extended Reach), $110
  • Front Foot Pegs, $40 pair (good for passengers also, will need the mounts though, sold separately elsewhere, will provide a website link)
  • Air Intake Box / Filter assembly, $30
  • Rear Shocks, black body, chrome spring, NON-progressive wound, $40 pair (NOT pictured)
  • Mudflap for front fender (see Thumbnail photos for measurements & detail), rubber, used, $25
  • Shift Link Rod only, no pivot ends included, 14" total length with 1.25" of threads at each end, $20
  • 2 Embroidered Patches, new sealed in pack > 1 Indian Headdress, $6; 1 Indian =Scout=, $6
  • Horn, black, round, goes meepmeep! mounts down near oil filter, $5
Modification for Sale:
- Set of 4 ButtonHead Allen Bolts that replace the HexHead Bolts that secure the Rear Shocks, $25, 1 set only (See photo, these are safer in my opinion, no sharp edges and look cool)
20180223_011159.jpg

ALL Prices PLUS Shipping. Thanks for your interest. SkyRad

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have miscellaneous STOCK parts available that I removed from my 2016 Scout. Shipping costs are not included from Idaho USA... you pay that ahead of time... I will refund any overpayment of postage via PayPal with a photo of the USPS Receipt. Pay via PayPal (Friends & Family, no fees). All parts are like new, very low miles on it all. Rather then extend this thread beyond recognition, please PM me and then look out for EDITS to this original post that will answer most questions. Prices are firm and beats the heck out of MSRP from your Indian Dealer.

- Stock tan Normal Reach Seat (NOT Reduced nor Extended Reach), $120
- Complete Exhaust System, chrome $125 (about 1500 miles on it)
- 1" Handlebars with 7/8" Left HandGrip and Cable Ties, chrome $100 (will include a dress-up mod for the 2 pair of electric cables leading from the hand controls)
- Front Foot Pegs, $40 pair (good for passengers also, will need the mounts though, sold separately elsewhere, will provide a website link)
- Air Intake Box / Filter assembly, $30
- Rear Shocks, black body, chrome spring, NON-progressive wound, $40 pair
- Turn Signals, Front only with Rubber Fork Mounts, not LED, $25 pair (will need to add wires)
- Shift Link Rod only, no pivot ends included, 14" total length with 1.25" of threads at each end, $15
- 2 Embroidered Patches, new sealed in pack > 1 Indian Headdress, $6; 1 Indian =Scout=, $6
- Horn, black, round, goes meepmeep! mounts down near oil filter, $5

Modification for Sale:
- Set of 4 ButtonHead Allen Bolts that replace the HexHead Bolts that secure the Rear Shocks, $25, 1 set only (See photo, these are safer in my opinion, no sharp edges and look cool)

ALL Prices PLUS Shipping. Thanks for your interest. SkyRad
Do you still have your Complete Exhaust System, chrome $125 (about 1500 miles on it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, that Exhaust System SOLD. I keep my Original Post at top UPDATED as things are sold off the list. Thanks for your interest @Burnhole.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts