Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm back. Bankruptcy is over and went great, so to all of you who helped get all my parts sold within 24 hours, you're awesome and thank you.

Unfortunately at this point, I have no idea when I'll have another bike again and I need to come up with money to buy a used car outright.

Buyer pays paypal fees.

So up first.

Schuberth C3 Pro XXL (Fits like an XL mostly). I bought an XL Liner because the pads fit perfect, but my head sunk into the top just a little too much. So you'll get both XL and XXL head liners. Also upgraded the sun visor to the max sun filter model which I think was like 70%? It's the Blue Mirror, had to have it imported from Germany. Also Also, comes with a Pactalk Bold with the JBL speakers installed. Does come with the stock pinlock anti fog insert as well. Comes with the original box. Looking at 550 Shipped.

By far the best helmet I've ever worn. Breathes great and is super comfy. No dings. No scrapes. Never dropped it from any height. Treated it like my own head.

HJC Max2 in XL. You know what it is, super popular budget helmet. No dings, never dropped either. I dunno what to sell it for, make me an offer with shipping included.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts