Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out my garage and have some of the stock parts from my 2019 Scout Bobber. Sadly, I no longer have the Bobber. These parts are just about all that remain.

The stock muffler has about 1,000 miles on it. Pretty standard wear/scratches. Never dropped. Asking for $100

The stock seat has less than 500 miles on it. Asking for $50

I rode with the stock nacelle for about 2k miles (not completely sure to be honest). Normal wear. I saved the hardware for it, and I'm pretty sure it's complete, but I'm not 100%. Asking $35.

Prices are without shipping. The shipping for the mufflers is the only thing I would think might be a little bit pricey due to the weight. Looking at UPS' website and doing an estimate, shipping would be $22.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
FYI, the shipping for the mufflers is probably going to be more in the $70-90 range. USPS charged me $93 to ship V&H mufflers and highway bars because of the weight. Had to use them since it was going to PO Box. FedEx charged me $70 for handlebars that went in a slightly larger box and that was just because of size.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, the shipping for the mufflers is probably going to be more in the $70-90 range. USPS charged me $93 to ship V&H mufflers and highway bars because of the weight. Had to use them since it was going to PO Box. FedEx charged me $70 for handlebars that went in a slightly larger box and that was just because of size.
Good grief, are you serious? I may just have to try and sell them locally then. I'd love to know the secrets of how to ship things for cheap.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2019 Scout Bobber Icon ABS
87 Posts
Not to piggyback your thread, but I also have a stock '19 Bobber seat. Did you sell yours?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts