Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two OEM Black Leather Bags (No Fringe) for 2016 Indian Dark Horse for sale.
1. One used bag
- 1 riding season
2. One brand new bag - Indian replaced one of my bags that had the concho strap that fell off. Still in the box never used.

I am moving to hard bags and looking to sell these to help with cost.

Looking for best offer.
I am located in Chicago.

Pics below are the used bag. The Other (New) bag is still in the box from the Indian dealership, unopened.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I am with Eastman what is the cost?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Damn Chip I asked to buy these off ya a while back!!!

I literally just put Mustang bags on my bike Wednesday.

Damn you!

Just mess'n with ya man. I did ask if you wanted to sell them in that other thread though. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn Chip I asked to buy these off ya a while back!!!

I literally just put Mustang bags on my bike Wednesday.

Damn you!

Just mess'n with ya man. I did ask if you wanted to sell them in that other thread though. ;)
LOL, sorry man. The issue was the one bag with the missing concho. The dealer and I both thought that Indian wouldn't replace it again (Since it happened once before). But since they did, it made since to offer em up.

Didn't want to sell one good bag and one with missing concho.

·
Registered
203 Posts
All good brother, just rib'n ya. I'm really enjoying my mustang bags and like the fact that the bags lock to the bike and lock closed. Those Indian leather bags look better though I'm my opinion.

Good luck with the sale. You are the only one that has a used set for sale on the planet right now too BTW. That can be found online anyway.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Two OEM Black Leather Bags (No Fringe) for 2016 Indian Dark Horse for sale.
1. One used bag
- 1 riding season
2. One brand new bag - Indian replaced one of my bags that had the concho strap that fell off. Still in the box never used.

I am moving to hard bags and looking to sell these to help with cost.

Looking for best offer.
I am located in Chicago.

Pics below are the used bag. The Other (New) bag is still in the box from the Indian dealership, unopened.

I just lost the right bag yesterday I'm Trying to get an Indian warranty that's for a year Waiting on an answer.. I will be coming home from Texas what are you asking for the bags just in case want to replace the one I lost

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just lost the right bag yesterday I'm Trying to get an Indian warranty that's for a year Waiting on an answer.. I will be coming home from Texas what are you asking for the bags just in case want to replace the one I lost
Per, my post I am looking for a best offer price. However, based on everything I am seeing I am shooting for $1,000 for the pair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts