Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered and installed my Ultimate brand riders seat, passenger seat, riders backrest and passenger backrest. So selling ALL OEM seats and hardware. Passenger backrest is PAD only; keeping mounting bracket. ALL in very good shape. No one has ever sat on passenger seat. Rider backrest comes with mounting bracket. Thought about keeping it all....but I'm only kidding myself....will most likely never re-install. Text me at 508-962-1031 for pics. Price negotiable on what you want. Will include shipping in CONTUS.

·
Bronze member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need just the fringe from the drivers seat if your willing to sell just that
Ruggs brother, I have an offer to sell the entire lot...but to answer your question I cant' part with the fringe only. I think that's the bait for trying to sell the rest of the supplies! But thanks for looking!

·
Bronze member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm sent. I’m interested.
Wildone, I think after some consideration that IF I were to ever sell the bike....which is a possibility, I think I'm just going to keep everything in storage.....for now. I don't want to regret giving it away...as I really don't need to sell!!! If I decide to part with this stuff, I'll re-post. Thanks for your inquiry!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I figured selling the seat fringe was a longshot. But hey you never know unless the question is asked. Glad you have an offer on it all. Makes it easier for you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wildone, I think after some consideration that IF I were to ever sell the bike....which is a possibility, I think I'm just going to keep everything in storage.....for now. I don't want to regret giving it away...as I really don't need to sell!!! If I decide to part with this stuff, I'll re-post. Thanks for your inquiry!!
No worries. I understand. I have a shed full of OE Harley parts. I just need a frame and I can build another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts