Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have looked around and found a few threads referencing the front fender light quit working but the only one that stated a reason was a poor fella whose wire was severed from some road debris and caused the circuit to short and blow the fuse which in turn caused the dash to stop working. My problem is not quite so severe, my fender light simply stopped working...... any thoughts? Anyone else have this issue? I am hesitant to take the whole front fender off just for this light for fear of scratching it up..... I have heard that it is all one piece (or at least glued together and therefore the bulb is not replaceable)....... I need to call my dealer and see if this is covered under the 5 year warranty?....... Thanks in advance for any info you all may have.......

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,081 Posts
Evening @ejburroughs
There is no bulb, the Warbonnet light is a sealed LED. If it has stopped working there is most likely a problem in the wiring harness feeding it. The lamp is not sealed well from the factory and many, including me, have had problems with the lamp base-plate rusting. There is a good thread here on removing, repairing, and sealing the lamp. but damned if I can find it.
--- Randall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts