Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New to the forum and been riding my scout around San Diego since June 2, 2015. Been in love with her ever since.

I have a question for anyone in the know. Is there a front cafe fairing made for our bike? Or one that would fit nicely?(maybe one made for a sportster?) I want a small sleek fairing.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. And I apologize if this topic has been covered somewhere else, I don't usually ask for directions, but if you could direct me to that link if it exist it would be awesome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello everyone! New to the forum and been riding my scout around San Diego since June 2, 2015. Been in love with her ever since.

I have a question for anyone in the know. Is there a front cafe fairing made for our bike? Or one that would fit nicely?(maybe one made for a sportster?) I want a small sleek fairing.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. And I apologize if this topic has been covered somewhere else, I don't usually ask for directions, but if you could direct me to that link if it exist it would be awesome.
Dirty Bird has one for the Scout. Go here...

John Shope's Dirty Bird Concepts | custom bagger parts, saddle bags, dash kits, choppers

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts

Hi Wabi-Sabi! Welcome to the forum, You'll find all you need to know here and more. You are obviously enjoying the ride so now enjoy the quiet times between them,....
Alpal

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Wabi-Sabi! Welcome to the forum, You'll find all you need to know here and more. You are obviously enjoying the ride so now enjoy the quiet times between them,....
Alpal
Always nice to be welcomed! And a nice brewski always helps when not on two wheels. Also a carne asada burrito. It's lunch time I'm making myself hungry.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the looks of the Bullet fairing by Memphis Shades. I contacted them to see if they were coming out with one for the Scout but they replied they had no plan to. Sad.

maybe one of their fairings from a different bike would work.

or check Airtech Streamlining, or Glass from the past.

I'm partial to café fairings as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Wabi-Sabi,
I have the Dirty Bird mini faring on my Scout.
It's definately not a windscreen but it does reduce the wind blast to the torso a bit and it covers up the cabeling behind the headlight. There's also a nice little storage area inside.
Post a pic of what you decide. Enjoy your new Scout!

Looks awesome! And nice paint!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I like that look. Is that the dirty birds? I want it for pure aesthetic purpose. If it blocks a little wind, bonus!
It looks to match the thunder black smoke, does it ship like that or was it painted?
It is the Dirty Bird-- does not ship painted...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Also a carne asada burrito.
Oh just wait right there. If they haven't been to So Cal then they haven't had a real carne asada burrito. They have no idea of what you are talking about.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all! I didn't expect so much info so fast. I think I'll give it a couple days before I decide. See if anything else turns up. But I'm leaning with the dirty birds fairing right now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts