Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Sweet, I like that blue. Thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am kind of hoping that once they get their footing and are looking to intro some new models that Indian may reprise the old inline four in a new format. Maybe give the Triumph Rocket III a run for the money without the quirks. A 2.5-ish liter four? Yum. Probably have to liquid-cool at that point, though. That'd be a lot of engine to just leave hanging in the breeze.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haven't been upstairs in a while now. will check it out. still not sure why HD would have an Indian in their shop for display though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its about 2 miles from where i live and i thought HD might have some Kuryakin peg extenders. stupid me - they only have HD branded everything.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I went to the hd museum in milwaukee. A definite must see for anyone whether they ride or not. Many non hd bikes and the history is incredible. The place is huge and several floors.

·
Registered
179 Posts
haven't been upstairs in a while now. will check it out. still not sure why HD would have an Indian in their shop for display though.
The owner of the HD dealership near me is a collector of old motorcycles and goes to a lot of auctions. He rotates bikes from his collection in and out display on his floor all the time.He owns several early Indians, and for the right price of course, everything he owns could be for sale.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Indian of Miami had an old Panhead Harley on display in their showroom when I bought my Vintage over a year ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts