Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 13, 2020) - Following almost ten months of anticipation, preparation, lockdown, and limbo, the 2020 American Flat Track season is at last set to commence. The long-awaited opener will kick off the resurrected campaign in spectacular fashion with the first of a season of doubleheader events, the Volusia Half-Mile I & Volusia Half-Mile II presented by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys on Friday, July 17, and Saturday, July 18, at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, Fla.

·
Bronze member
3,341 Posts
good to hear... I'll have to check the air times.. to busy riding to stay home and watch

Reactions: gasgas

·
Bronze Member
1,653 Posts
No Fanschoice tv this time??
It is now on NBC Trackpass for either $1.99/mo or $10.99/yr. (you do not need to purchase their overinflated All-Access pass)

The cheapest way to go due to this years condensed racing season would be to buy the monthly plan. Like an idiot, I purchased the full year plan in anticipation of a full season back in February.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Tried to sign up for the Trac pass

My cable provider isn't on their list so I the best that can happen is they'll email me when it get added to the list.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts