Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Do you have anything that is not on Facebook?

All I could see is a black screen but the sound track worked! :)
Sounded GOOD Gort!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Good Lord! It looks like the Apocalypse is upon us! I would expect the Terminator to be riding that machine.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,048 Posts
Morning Folks,
Bet laying her over in a corner is interesting with those tires...
--- Randall

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Any ideas on a side mount plate?

·
10,006 Posts
Bet laying her over in a corner is interesting with those tires...

I think you said it right... "Bet laying her over in a corner is interesting with those tires"!

I think that is where it would eventually end up! Laid over! :eek::eek::oops:

But in the meantime it has an awesome sound! :D

·
6,027 Posts
Video and pic are two different bikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hard to tell. Looks like same bike (tank and fender paint, exhaust) with different wheels, shocks/struts, with/without front fender, lights and other cosmetics.

·
10,006 Posts
Why have any sort of front fender when you have a perfectly good radiator to catch the crap.

I love it Brian, why have any sort of a rear fender either when you have a perfectly good back to catch the mud roost! LOL!

·
6,027 Posts
Why have any sort of front fender when you have a perfectly good radiator to catch the crap.
Our radiator already catches a lot, even with that big fender. My hubby took it off road last week, had to hose off caked mud up and down the radiator. Probably need to build a guard for it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That one looks just bad to the bone with those tires.....just mean. Looks like it would be a blast on back roads though.

I actually really do like the white and silver/gray two tone paint.....very cool looking. If i get one in silver and have the extra $$ that would make for a nice change to the whole look. Looks old school to me. Maybe silver/white/red. Would be interesting to look at old Indians for paint schemes and try those on it.

I'd ditch the red on the exhausts though....just doesnt fit. I like going to the smaller pipes though....not a fan of the twin firing chrome cannons.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is it just me or does it appear at the end of that video that he's going to head straight into that car? :)

I do love the sound on that thing and the pipes are ones I'd put on my bike. Love more and more exhaust options that I see. The paint on that bike too is sweet, not my colors of choice, but the combo use is awesome.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Our radiator already catches a lot, even with that big fender. My hubby took it off road last week, had to hose off caked mud up and down the radiator. Probably need to build a guard for it.
My idea of off road is when I pull into a driveway, then I'm off the road.

·
2,048 Posts
Look like old Jeep tires!
That one looks just bad to the bone with those tires.....just mean. Looks like it would be a blast on back roads though...
Evening Folks,
The younger generation of bike builders seem to be in love with the look of the square-profile, hard rubber motorcycle tires that were a source of never-ending terror and horrible surprises to those of us who suffered through them. They will go to great extremes to score vintage rubber, for the looks apparently. If you've ever actually ridden those tires on the street you will know that the sudden transition from a fairly broad contact patch to a half inch or so when the bike is heeled over can be ass-pucker inducing. Toss in a very hard rubber compound (wears like iron!) that skates on the pavement with least suggestion of moisture, and you'll understand why my very traditional Knucklehead bobber is shod with the best oval-cross section, soft side-tread rubber I can buy.
--- Randall

1 - 20 of 27 Posts