Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New here. I searched and an old post told me to consider starting a new post so here we go.

My dealer is installing the Freedom Performance 2 to 1 Combat exhaust on my 2022 scout bobber sixty and said they need to put the extended reach foot controls. My concern is that I’m only 5’7” and may not reach these controls. Can anyone else confirm that there‘s no other way to fit these exhausts on a bobber without extending the foot pegs? or if they found a workaround?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
View attachment 707754

Is this the exhaust you're getting?
From that looks of that photo, it doesn’t seem to have the foot control extenders. I’m asking the dealer to send photos in the morning to show me why they would need it. I’m hoping it’s not one of those reasons to keep my buying add ons I don’t need.

Ive also seen this install where the foot pegs were sticking further out instead of forward, to clear the pipe. Any idea where I can get such a spacer?

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Wheel

·
Registered
1 Posts
From that looks of that photo, it doesn’t seem to have the foot control extenders. I’m asking the dealer to send photos in the morning to show me why they would need it. I’m hoping it’s not one of those reasons to keep my buying add ons I don’t need.

Ive also seen this install where the foot pegs were sticking further out instead of forward, to clear the pipe. Any idea where I can get such a spacer?

View attachment 707828
I received the spacers and matching foot-peg bolts included in the package with the exhaust. Reach out to the manufacturer, perhaps.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

View attachment 707828
You do not need ext reach controls, they're blowing smoke up your ass. Show them pics of people with them on. Nobody has had to install those for freedoms, or any other exhaust I'm aware of. Tell em to quit trying to scam you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts