Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Where is the microphone on that phone?? You may have had it partially covered and/or not pointing to the sound.
Think you should face the phone towards the bike, the front face of the phone, the mic is made to pick up the sound properly from the front face of the phone.

---
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
Ahote - 2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Registered
384 Posts
So I got the pipes (Freedom Performance tru duels) but worried about bettie running lean... figured a power commander 5 might be the only safegarding. Wondering about the ECM's ability to compensate? Anyone out there running these with our a flash or PC 5? I did find remmi but had limited help for me. This is my first "modern" bike, still trying to find those darn jets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I got the pipes (Freedom Performance tru duels) but worried about bettie running lean... figured a power commander 5 might be the only safegarding. Wondering about the ECM's ability to compensate? Anyone out there running these with our a flash or PC 5? I did find remmi but had limited help for me. This is my first "modern" bike, still trying to find those darn jets.
I installed my pipes about a month ago.First time I rode it the engine light came on shut it off cranked back up no light 700 miles later runs fantastic. No noticeable gain in power without adding A/C but she sounds great,

·
Registered
384 Posts
I did the ac and ac flash already hoping that would be comphensate. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
148 Posts
Has any one installed the true dual exhaust or slipons?
I wish I would have waited for the true duals I had my header punched to reduce engine heat on the left side, I recommend the whole system, reduce heat gain power and better gas mileage. I have rush slip-on with 4in baffles and punch factory header. sound good,might be a little loud for some.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Went by my dealership yesterday and got to hear a set on a Chieftain. WOW!!! Now I have to save my money up for this upgrade. Asked dealer about warranty issues, and was told if we install it we will stand behind it. So I will be letting dealership do my work. Merry Christmas to me!! And best of all this is a wife approved upgrade!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts