Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have the stock screen but want to experiment with something different that bolts right onto the stock screen bracket? If so, this might be for you

I no longer have my Scout 60, so no longer need my Freedom screen. As I found the turbulence from it to be as bad at speed as the stock screen, I cut it down to 41cm from the top of the headlight to the top of the screen, removing the 'flip' at the top in the process. I also added the brackets for an MRA X-screen deflector (not included).

The set-up worked quite well, but it's a nice wide screen, so there's plenty of scope for experimenting with cutting it around some more. I live in NW Leicestershire and you could have it for free if you can collect it, or pay postage (not cheap given the size).

As you'll see from the photos, it's well used and has some scratches, although these have polished out quite well.

If no one asks for it in the next week or so, I'll take it to the tip, but I thought I'd offer it to you, just in case you can use it.

Glass Transparency Transparent material Metal
Headgear Helmet Metal
White Plant Metal

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be taking it to the tip next Tuesday 6th October 2020 so, if you are interested, please let me know before then. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts