Free download service manual

19475 Views 23 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  OracleDba
Anyone willing to share a pdf for 2014 chief vintage
Reactions: emory c
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I'm not looking in the right place as I've searched on here for the download but nothing yet. I just purchased my very first 2014 chief vintage with only 666 actual miles and want to learn as much as I can about it and learn to service it myself.

Attachments

· Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,140 Posts
Whew. I would have had them put at least one mile on before signing the papers. 2014 with 700 miles, sounds like it was an impulse purchase on their part.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There were a few things such as the color as well as low miles on it and the people who owned it were good people. It was bought for $20,000 new with $8,000 in accessories I didn't have to pay out of pocket. So an investment worth the $13,000 paid for it price

· Registered
1,103 Posts
There were a few things such as the color as well as low miles on it and the people who owned it were good people. It was bought for $20,000 new with $8,000 in accessories I didn't have to pay out of pocket. So an investment worth the $13,000 paid for it price
Well, even at Indian's hopelessly inflated prices, it's hard to spend $8,000 in accessories, and picture shows something pretty stock. Nonetheless, you got a GREAT deal given the miles. I applaud your interest in working on it yourself. As well, learn to restore and treat that full-grain cowhide leather. For those who are willing to put in the care it needs, that is one of the finest features of that bike in that year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts