Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nope :(

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Yup.

Let me know if you can figure out how to open a beer with that buckle and not pour it down the front of your pants.

Reactions: fang

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,115 Posts
Got mine a week or so ago. Definitely not my style but what would I expect for free...ish :rolleyes:

Yup.

Let me know if you can figure out how to open a beer with that buckle and not pour it down the front of your pants.
Step 1 - unbuckle the belt :p

Reactions: ChiefPaPa

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes. Its a nice move. You have to own one to get this one. Mine came quite a while after I took possession last November. Nice surprise.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Not yet. Hope to get one soon but I live in Canada and things get here a lot slower than in the US.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yep, got mine 1st week of September. I got my Vintage June 14th, 2014. I think you get the buckle at 90 days of ownership. Pretty nice! Just got a mailing to go on line and fill out a customer satisfaction survey. They are sending some kind of rally wear piece, for doing the survey. I'm kind of liking this, hope it keeps going for a while!

·
Registered
103 Posts
No not yet. Just got my clock the dealer said wasn't going to come with the 2015. I've only owned my vintage for just over 70 days now maybe next month.
I can wait the beer winch always brings them open.

·
Super Moderator
4,910 Posts
I got my buckle but couldn't get to the website for the survey. ??

·
Super Moderator
4,910 Posts
It was my understanding the welcome kits go to everyone who purchased a bike. Not sure about the belt buckle, there is a survey Indian wants you to take.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts