Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. Here is a fun marketing gimmick I am experimenting with. Go to www.IndianAftermarket.com and find the "FREE GIFT CODE" on one of the pages. If you can find the code (It is in large type and easy to spot), then send an email to [email protected] to claim your prize. Your email needs to include the Code #, the date you found it, and the name of the page you found it on. This proves you actually found it. You should also include if you want grips and what color (and which bike) or if you want other items over $99.95 (not including shipping). The code will move around on different days. The $30 prize will allow you to get a set of leather grips ($29.95 value) shipped to you for free. If you don't want the grips you can apply the $30 to any purchase of $99.95 or more (not incl. shipping). The are no tricks. You can spend your prize money later if you want. Your credit will be good for 3 months. The point is to get you to check out what we have to offer on the website. This offer will only last a few days. IndianAftermarket reserves the right to discontinue the offer at any time. In other words once we give out a certain number of prizes, we will stop the game.
Please Note: All prizes must be shipped to an address in the 48 states unless you are willing to pay the international shipping.

Let me know if you like this kind of offer.

·
Bronze member
2,102 Posts
Great idea to bring more traffic to your website. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Reactions: HERK and Marcus

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
I like how it gives EVERYONE an equal chance at any item that they need/want!

·
Registered
441 Posts
It is a great idea, but I must be blind because I was all over your website and good not find free gift code. I guess you have to go through every single product page for every bike.

·
Founding member
1,517 Posts
Well I found the code. #plus 3 numbers plus an A. But you can give my $30 bucks to somebody else. I do like your mufflers.

·
Bronze member
1,769 Posts
It is a great idea, but I must be blind because I was all over your website and good not find free gift code. I guess you have to go through every single product page for every bike.
Yep
That's the whole idea. Gets us to know the products and where to look

I think a pretty good idea.

I also found the code

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
It's easy, I found the code too... please donate mine to someone deserving.
I love my luggage rack Marcus built me!
I got the quick disconnect one that fits over the passenger seat!

·
Registered
441 Posts
woo-hoo I finally found it. My RM is getting a new temp dipstick yippee

Reactions: HERK

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lots of winners. And I appreciate that many of you are ordering parts. That is the gimmick. ONE: Get people to cruise the website and see what we have. TWO: Inspire some to place orders. So far this program is a good deal for us. I hope all of you that get products from us are happy. Thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well, I was going to order something but not now cause I cannot find the code....:(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for running the promotion, I'm looking forward to trying out your handlebar / speedo risers. If they work out well, I'll mention it to other Scout owners that I meet in the future.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sups excited to win! Now get on those sidestand nubs so as I can buy some stuff. Your 2" shift peg extender works awesome.......you should do a whole line of accessories for accommodating height challenged indian riders. Also you could corner the market right now on a saddlebag tray as I am pretty sure No one is making them for Indian.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scorpioninthewind... Today I am finishing the molds and casting the first rubber kick stand extension. I will probably discover something wrong. But I am getting closer. I will announce it on the forum once I have tested it for a few days.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Today (Saturday, July 8, 2017) will be the last day of this promotion. Jump in if you want free stuff.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I won on the last day. Sweetness!

Thanks again Marcus. You the man.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts