Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It was nice to get a look at the bike without all the shinny parts. Thought some might be interested, as I haven't seen these posted any where.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude! You'd better get the tins back on that Indian and get it back to the demo ride before they start missing it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Funny! You don't know how tempted I was to 'accedentally' miss the highway exit. They were riding way too slow for me, and I really wanted to open it up, and get some lean into the corners! Best I could do was to lay back, make some room in front of me, and tag it at every turn, and getting on the highway. I managed to hit 95 with the Chieftain then gave the brakes a good honking, no ABS chatter, just good solid braking!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if this is your video, but found this on Youtube:

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZJTQ25mBha0?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Nice find stiles72! It's not mine, but a nice video. I thought about shooting some video of it, but decided some good still pictures would be easier to pick out details on later. I had limited time in Sturgis, rode from the Seattle area to Sturgis in two days, stayed for two, then rode back in two on my Cross Roads. That was a quick 2400+ mile trip!

I'm not sure I would have liked to stay much longer anyway, when I arrived it was crowded, but not unbearable. when I left Monday morning there were just too many people! Perhaps it would have been different if I was there with a group, IDK. My Cross Roads did get the best wash job she's ever had! (see picture), I kept saying 'I'm next!', denied! Funny!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks like harleys old FXR witch was a great bike.

Didn't see any link rod for the sapenshion

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loved the frame pics. Wonder if we had a Vic Cross frame and Indian frame side by side, how similar they might be?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well damn Nota, you didn't have to take all the tins off your bike, just so we'd know. Guess they don't look all that similar.

You can put your bike back together now!

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Sometimes a lady looks better with her clothes on.

This be one of those times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts