1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Reactions: FetalEcho

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I couldn't take 20 seconds of that. Is there some law that says you have to put really crappy "music" on every riding video? What the hell is wrong with regular riding sounds like engine, wind, tires? Am I the only one that finds this totally annoying?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Good job there Echo

Reactions: FetalEcho

·
Rider
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't take 20 seconds of that. Is there some law that says you have to put really crappy "music" on every riding video? What the hell is wrong with regular riding sounds like engine, wind, tires? Am I the only one that finds this totally annoying?
Sorry brother :). I totally agree with you. I mostly ride with no music, just enjoying the sound of the bike and exhaust note. But this was a long ride and I was recording while music was playing intermittently, with no intention of making the video, then put some clips together afterwards.
But I 99% of the time ride music-Less.

But how dare you call Heavy metal "crappy" ;)

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Nice video. With winter and limited riding coming up here in my world, I'll bookmark this because your bike's "naked" front end looks pretty much identical to mine, so I can watch this and imagine myself riding, on those cold winter days... As for the music "problem," there's always the volume knob, folks!

·
Rider
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I always chose clips that had music thinking it may be less boring coz I am aware that these aren't the most exciting videos (to say the least).

But in the future will probably make short vids of just cruising with only bike sound in the background , at least to watch in the winter time.

Thank you all for watching.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts