Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a long shot but I don't need both sides of the saddlebag shelf that Hardstreet makes, really would only need one side. Anyone buy a set and only really use 1 of the sides?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,096 Posts
Somebody a short while ago posted one side for sale, don't recall if they sold it. Did you try searching for it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somebody a short while ago posted one side for sale, don't recall if they sold it. Did you try searching for it?
I did but I did not find anything, might not have had the right keyword but I tried about 4-5 different searches that I thought would bring it up.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I actually have one for the ryt....er...right side that I am not using.

I bought a set of the tan ones, and after installing the left side, I discovered that they do not work with the quick-disconnect hardware. When I e-mailed Hardstreet about it, they informed me that they had done product testing and development with the newer Indians that have the bolts, and thus the openings are too small. They are sending me a redesigned set that is supposed to work with the quick-disconnect.

So, if you have the newer style saddlebag hardware, and a desire for a tan Ryt-There shelf for the right saddlebag, perhaps we could work something out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have the newer style bolt connections and not the quick disconnect. I will PM you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
I actually have one for the ryt....er...right side that I am not using.

I bought a set of the tan ones, and after installing the left side, I discovered that they do not work with the quick-disconnect hardware. When I e-mailed Hardstreet about it, they informed me that they had done product testing and development with the newer Indians that have the bolts, and thus the openings are too small. They are sending me a redesigned set that is supposed to work with the quick-disconnect.

So, if you have the newer style saddlebag hardware, and a desire for a tan Ryt-There shelf for the right saddlebag, perhaps we could work something out.
You are “the other guy” they mentioned to me this afternoon. Got a text with the new design pics (tan no less) for the quick disconnects. I hope there’s enough room with the lid speakers to have a functioning tray.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts