Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founding Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife had back surgery in January, my dog died shortly after that and then the Virus thing kept us home. So this is was my first long distance ride in almost 6 months. First few hundred miles felt like I had lost my Motorcycle Mojo, (maneuvering a fully loaded bike again, slow speed handling was unsure and my long distance stamina didn't seem to be there). And then at about 400 miles on the first day in Utah, I found it!...I'm back.
IMG_1815.JPG IMG_1821.JPG IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1848.JPG IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1874.JPG

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Awesome pictures! It looks like a great time...except for the snow. I have an aversion to that stuff!

Reactions: dalethemale

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
I wouldn't risk staying out of the saddle that long again, ,,, could be life threatening!

·
Administrator
16,561 Posts
Utah has some great rides to get tuned up for riding season — Julie and I typically make it our traditional kickoff ride, too. We are headed there in a couple of weeks (either Zion or In-n-Out TBD depending on hotel situation). Escalante Plateau either way — great curves, great scenery. 1300mi RT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts