Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Sweet!

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Friends of mine were at a Sunday Market and Arran spied a belt on a table. Five Bucks seemed ok so he bought it for me as I had just bought my Scout at the time, back in 2015. The belt was well worn and plenty big. It has Sears and Robuck I think it was on the inside of the belt. Anyone heard of them? The belt , being too long was replaced by one o had in the cupboard and I've worn it many times since, and of course to the NZ rally where it got a couple of comments from people. I am picking it's from the 60's or 70's, yeah? Any clues Guys and Gals?
Here are. Two pics.
Alpal
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

·
Registered
975 Posts
Friends of mine were at a Sunday Marton and Arran spied a belt on a table. Five Buck seemed ok so he bought it for me as I had just bought my Scout at the time, back in 2015. The belt was well worn and plenty big. It has Sears and Robuck I think it was on the inside of the belt. Anyone heard of them? The belt , being too long was replaced by one o had in the cupboard and I've worn it many times since, and of course to the NZ rally where it got a couple of comments from people. I am picking it's from the 60's or 70's, yeah? Any clues Guys and Gals?
Here are. Two pics.
Alpal
View attachment 227545
View attachment 227553
Wow, that's amazing! Great find! I'm jealous.

What a cool piece of nostalgia. Congrats, and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
A search for buckles resulted in interesting Indian images here.

·
Untilted.
456 Posts
This is the one I'm using:

Reactions: Chris UU
1 - 9 of 9 Posts