Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Transport
what are the chances of a Indian driver, driving down the interstate and seeing a bike bag, pulling over to pick up and having it be a Indian bag.
If by chance it's your, 3 items inside, you need to tell me 1 item that's inside bag.yes, I already called dealer plus every dealer in Iowa so they are waiting for a phone call too.

Update: thanks to are local dealer "Fenders Cycle" the bag will be reunited with its owner soon.

·
Silver member
3,277 Posts
Just a suggestion, maybe edit title to "Found tan leather saddle bag, Central Iowa". I know that sometimes I just gloss over the thread titles, but this edit would jump out at me if I was looking for my lost bag.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a suggestion, maybe edit title to "Found tan leather saddle bag, Central Iowa". I know that sometimes I just gloss over the thread titles, but this edit would jump out at me if I was looking for my lost bag.
I just tried but it wouldn't let me change the title. Moderator , please feel free to make changes if you are able to.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Fernald, in Story County, near the junction of county roads E29 and S27.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Glad you found the owner. I lost one up in Alberta Canada near Red Dear in 2010. Had about $1,000.00 worth of spare parts and tools in it.

I put the word out but never did get any leads.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Local dealer called me "Fenders Cycle" and told me the magic answer "LUNCH SACK". But they called a little to late, I was heading out of town for a long weekend so I'm delivering it on Monday. But at least it's heading home and saved the guy some $$$.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts