Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally found a black solo bag for an Indian Scout.

Hooray!! You won't have to see my bumped add any more....I know you're happy about that! Me too!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump....still looking....anyone have one to sell??

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
563 Posts
At this rate if you saved $5 / week you could have bought one brand new. lol I appreciate your perseverance.

Just saw this saddlebag. Looks to be a lot bigger than the Indian one while still maintaining the 'look'. I'm seriously contemplating this for the Wife's bobber after reading the pretty bad reviews on the OEM one.

Not giving up yet...still looking

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At this rate if you saved $5 / week you could have bought one brand new. lol I appreciate your perseverance.

Just saw this saddlebag. Looks to be a lot bigger than the Indian one while still maintaining the 'look'. I'm seriously contemplating this for the Wife's bobber after reading the pretty bad reviews on the OEM one.
I like those as well although getting anything from outside North America anytime soon may prove daunting.

I'll keep wishing and waiting....for now.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not sure if you've seen this bag in person but I have. It is pretty small, about as wide as the rack. As usual, way overpriced.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure if you've seen this bag in person but I have. It is pretty small, about as wide as the rack. As usual, way overpriced.
Thanks. I know it is small but like that it is made specifically for the solo rack.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking for a black solo bag for an Indian Scout.

Let me know if you've got one to sell.

....yes....still looking...if you've got one to sell let me know!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anyone....??? looking for this black OEM Scout solo bag....let me know if you've got one to sell!!

Yes...its me.....still WTB this black solo bag

1 - 20 of 24 Posts