Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Found another pure gas station in Pensacola

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  MDHawk2 
#1 ·
Today I found out that the Raceway at W Street and Fairfield Drive in Pensacola sells Pure Gas. Today's price was @.69 a gallon

#11 ·
I don't think they update that app even though they give a way to tell them of changes. It still says we have one here and we don't. They started bringing in that corn junk months ago. I sent them that fact and it's still there. Not much good if they don't update. You might just think you are getting real gas in the end.

#12 ·
The map shows only one within about 50miles of me dosent seem cost effective. Should not be too hard to tell the difference between corn and Real gas as it is about 50cents more per gallon.

#16 ·
Ok checked out the pure gas in Colorado Springs.
$4.10 for 88.6 octane
$8.20 for 100 octane
Don't think I will be using it. I did top off with the 100 octane, 2.5 gallons = $20.65
I think my bike flew up the mountain. :cool:
Damn that's terrible, I get 91 octane pure gas (no alcohol) for $2.71 here and try to use it when ever I can. I seem to get better mileage, bike runs better too. Gas that contains alcohol can also attract moisture which can be a problem this time of year when the bike sits for so long. Don't blame you though for not running it at those prices:eek:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.