Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,029 Posts
Ooooh add me too - Baraawe Yare, Shabeellaha Hoose, Somalia

Reactions: Scouts out!

·
Bronze member
3,029 Posts
I've added you per the location, though I'm raising an eyebrow about the location given your USA flag on your profile.
Wait... Baraawe Yare, Shabeellaha Hoose, Somalia is my vacation home.. Lets go with Rio Vista Texas

Reactions: Lee-Bro

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Chieftain DH , 2022 Scout 60 Mini bagger, 2021 Scout Bobber
229 Posts
Saukville, WI 53080 Add me please !!

Reactions: Lee-Bro

·
Registered
27 Posts
I looked for a map of forum members and couldn't find one. So I'm working on putting one together via a shareable Google Map. The purpose of the map would be for coordinating rides, events, and other meet ups for members.

Map link: Indian Riders Map - Google My Maps

I know some ride apps have a feature such as this but not everyone uses the same app and I wanted to create something everyone could access.

I may import add'l data at some point to include independently owned restaurants, Indian dealerships, etc. but for now, it's just members as this is more of a labor of love type thing.

If you'd like to be put on the map, just let me know your city and state or comparable info outside of the U.S. I'll add you using your forum membership name (unless you prefer a diff't name). If you want any add'l info about you added to your tag such as: bike model, "prefers not to ride at night," "willing to do overnight rides," "spare bedroom available," etc, just include that in your reply or DM it to me.
Up north in Blaine WA, 98230

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked for a map of forum members and couldn't find one. So I'm working on putting one together via a shareable Google Map. The purpose of the map would be for coordinating rides, events, and other meet ups for members.

Map link: Indian Riders Map - Google My Maps

I know some ride apps have a feature such as this but not everyone uses the same app and I wanted to create something everyone could access.

I may import add'l data at some point to include independently owned restaurants, Indian dealerships, etc. but for now, it's just members as this is more of a labor of love type thing.

If you'd like to be put on the map, just let me know your city and state or comparable info outside of the U.S. I'll add you using your forum membership name (unless you prefer a diff't name). If you want any add'l info about you added to your tag such as: bike model, "prefers not to ride at night," "willing to do overnight rides," "spare bedroom available," etc, just include that in your reply or DM it to me.
I'm in thanks, Schuylkill Haven, Pa

341 - 360 of 387 Posts