Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Silver member
4,883 Posts
The protocol is way too complicated, IMO.
Need something simpler like this from Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon: you must tie her down on a bed and spank her.
You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like."
See.... Much more straightforward and easier to track and implement.
Sooo what your saying is; You want Hink or Quinn to spank you really well when you don't follow forum protocol instead of sending you off to Ban Camp?
Careful what you ask for; Hink might bring his rubber hose out of retirement😂

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
But if I run across any photos of oppressed women I will be careful not to post them.
I realize that this not the thread to debate this and that this issue has been debated before and has long been settled. I realize you were associated with law enforcement, (if I recall correctly) and the world of Vice is not so black and white, and neither is the world of oppression. We use to say to people that when you bought drugs in America, you were helping to put a bullet in someone else's brain in El Salvador. A bit of a stretch? Maybe. But it is a point worth remembering. The number of Asian women and other women associated with "massage" parlors is a reminder that choice, although "freely" made, isn't always so freely made. But there is a reason why so many of these places remain "lawfully'' in business, Right?

* Hink replies: your opinions have been expressed and noted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
wow seems kinda like what ive been seeing in the media.. if you dont do like they say or how they think your shut down. im cool with rules seems thats all the world is anymore rules. i have respect and common sence dont need more rules

·
Registered
406 Posts
Reactions: Indianster

·
Founding member
2,149 Posts
I think it’s a brilliant idea — an “oil thread dump,” mayhaps? But naming and shaming is half the fun!

I posted one over in “nsfw” and I challenge you to tell me she is not doing this voluntarily. Hell, she’s got a gun so I doubt anything about it is involuntary.
But HINK, if you look closer at the same pic you will see that she was photographed with a Coors Light. It is much more likely not her "freewill" but that she was being exploited into a sick, humiliating pose with that sorry (tasting) beer. I would hope you consider removal ... of the can (either by photoshop or crop). If not for her sake, then for all the craft beer drinkers who appreciate the 'Friday Beer Thread'.

·
Administrator
13,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
would hope you consider removal ... of the can (either by photoshop or crop). If not for her sake, then for all the craft beer drinkers who appreciate the 'Friday Beer Thread'.
Done!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Do a burn out. !!!! Leave your mark!!!!!
Even a dog can do that. My dear departed mother traught me to endeavor to leave a place better than I found it. I even got a free beer once when the manager of a BJ's Brewhouse in Texas caught me wiping a bunch of splashed water off the sinks counter. One just never knows what rewards await good behavior.

·
Registered
254 Posts
But HINK, if you look closer at the same pic you will see that she was photographed with a Coors Light. It is much more likely not her "freewill" but that she was being exploited into a sick, humiliating pose with that sorry (tasting) beer. I would hope you consider removal ... of the can (either by photoshop or crop). If not for her sake, then for all the craft beer drinkers who appreciate the 'Friday Beer Thread'.
I agree. The line between socially acceptable and abusive was crossed with the Coors!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,255 Posts
When I'm treated as a sex object I always feel so dirty, and cheap.
Me too! I just women would just love me for my mind. D

Reactions: HINK

·
Registered
221 Posts
Even a dog can do that. My dear departed mother traught me to endeavor to leave a place better than I found it. I even got a free beer once when the manager of a BJ's Brewhouse in Texas caught me wiping a bunch of splashed water off the sinks counter. One just never knows what rewards await good behavior.
As a good friend in a song said just turn the page. Bet u proud

·
Bronze member
3,072 Posts
Don't forget the hundreds of battered women in your town.
Guess I'm just mad but I've been eating mine plain all these years.
That slide by by ?lol

41 - 60 of 60 Posts