Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rider
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a 1” or 2” fork tube extension so I can go 18” custom wheel. The fork tubes are 41MM , I just can’t seem to find the ones that fits. Does anybody know who makes a set to fit the 2019 scout. I appreciate the help. RAI

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,411 Posts
I don't know about extensions but Forking By Frank has made extended fork tubes for years. They were popular back when guys were making choppers out of their own bikes.

·
Bronze member
3,234 Posts
I don't know about extensions but Forking By Frank has made extended fork tubes for years. They were popular back when guys were making choppers out of their own bikes.
Are those guys still around?I remember when they made external springs with tweek bars for triumph front ends.late 60's.

·
Registered
67 Posts
they are running a lower profile tire no extension. If you look at the overall height the 16" scout front tire and the 19" chieftain front tire are nearly identical along with width the cross section is just smaller.

·
Registered
710 Posts
they are running a lower profile tire no extension. If you look at the overall height the 16" scout front tire and the 19" chieftain front tire are nearly identical along with width the cross section is just smaller.
I also have a 19" front wheel 130/60/19 with stock front fork and 240/40/18 rear. Profile is the same as stock.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Wow,, that’s a ass kicking wheel. Love the look. Who make that one... Will the fender fit with the 19 upfront ?
RC Component makes the wheel . The fender does fit . I've include a few pics when I was experimenting with the front fender but ended up liking the look of no fender

1 - 9 of 9 Posts