Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rider
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No . . . this isn't one of those "You know what they say about men with big feet?" posts . . . the answer to which is "They wear big boots." This is about the boots. Yes - I've done a search but I thought I would throw this out there.

When I bought The Iron Beast in 2003 (Gilroy Chief Roadmaster) I had a hell of a time finding a pair of quality riding boots in a 14. My requirement was a 12" high boot with a side zip that I could get on easily and would keep my feet warm and dry during the winter commute. I finally bought a pair of Cruiserworks™ Men's Side-Zip boots, but they are now beyond repair. Cruiserworks™ does not have this boot in a 14M and they don't know when they'll get one, so I tried their Men's Tour Boot which is the same boot but with no side zip. No luck - couldn't get my foot in it so I have to return them.

What are you guys with size 14 M or bigger wearing for riding boots? I can get into a pair of Doc Marten's Industrial Steel Toe boots although it's a struggle (I bought a pair of boot pulls and a boot jack just in case). Any suggestions?

·
Registered
283 Posts
No . . . this isn't one of those "You know what they say about men with big feet?" posts . . . the answer to which is "They wear big boots." This is about the boots. Yes - I've done a search but I thought I would throw this out there.

When I bought The Iron Beast in 2003 (Gilroy Chief Roadmaster) I had a hell of a time finding a pair of quality riding boots in a 14. My requirement was a 12" high boot with a side zip that I could get on easily and would keep my feet warm and dry during the winter commute. I finally bought a pair of Cruiserworks Men's Side-Zip boots, but they are now beyond repair. Cruiserworks does not have this boot in a 14M and they don't know when they'll get one, so I tried their Men's Tour Boot which is the same boot but with no side zip. No luck - couldn't get my foot in it so I have to return them.

What are you guys with size 14 M or bigger wearing for riding boots? I can get into a pair of Doc Marten's Industrial Steel Toe boots although it's a struggle (I bought a pair of boot pulls and a boot jack just in case). Any suggestions?

I wear a size 15 and I got the Tourmaster Solution WP Air Men's Road Boots. They are very comfy and they are a zipper on the side with a Velcro lip that folds over . I’m in Mississippi and they aren’t too hot. I got mine on Revzilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wear a size 15 and I got the Tourmaster Solution WP Air Men's Road Boots. They are very comfy and they are a zipper on the side with a Velcro lip that folds over . I’m in Mississippi and they aren’t too hot. I got mine on Revzilla.

Thanks - I tried those, too . . . and even with the side zip I couldn't get my foot all the way in the boot. I liked the way they looked but they were a no-go for me with my high arch.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks - I tried those, too . . . and even with the side zip I couldn't get my foot all the way in the boot. I liked the way they looked but they were a no-go for me with my high arch.
I also wear my military boots as well and those work out pretty good too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts