Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This setup was still just too loud for my taste, less than 100 miles on these. Includes 2 quiet baffles installed. Looking for $330 shipped OBO. I'm located in CT could do cheaper if local pick-up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Why didn't you give the V&H quiet baffles a shot? I hear they lower the volume just enough to make them acceptable.

What exhaust are you getting instead? I went with the Dean Speed Rampages because they come with a quiet baffle and I hear they are a little quieter than the V&H. Still waiting on them to arrive so I can install and confirm for myself.

Are you a member of the Indian Scout Bobber Owners and Indian Parts groups on Facebook? I recommend you post this ad there. Just FYI, though, I saw someone else list an identical set of slip ons for $300, and I don't think it ever sold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm doing stage1 indian pipes instead, cost more but I like the low rumble.

Also I did install the quiet baffles in theae but it was still too loud imo, the baffles cost 60 each so thats 120 right there, overall it cost me 500 so I think the discount is fair here, guess we'll see .

I might try the Facebook side aswell.

Edit: I just realized I didn't even mention that the baffles were included

·
Registered
342 Posts
you kidding me? I took most of the packing out of mine and it was still too quiet. might as well keep it stock if you want it that quiet. I took them back out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
So the quiet baffles are in now...where is the original baffles that were in there when u first bought them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts