Wanting to sell as a set very good condition 2014 Vintage full grain OEM leather set in very good condition. It is ready to use!

The saddlebags come with all the mounting hardware (quick releases, small spools, and fender reals). The sissy bar comes complete with pad and small spool quick release (believe this is the tall version).

Items include:
  • Rider Seat with Fringe
  • Passenger Seat
  • Rider Backrest with hardware
  • Sissy Bar Pad
  • Sissy Bar (small spook with quick release hardware)
  • Left Saddlebag
  • Right Saddlebag
  • Windshield Bag
  • Fork Bag
  • Fender Rails (great condition)

Leather was recently re-dyed properly using all Fiebings products (Deglazer, Saddle Tan, Resolene, 4 Way Care). Results were great with the only exception being the ends of the fork bag (which didn't take the dye as much as the rest of the bag).

I am only selling due to changing to all-black with hardbags with an Ultimate seat for longer distance rides. I know there are some folks out there that think this is blasphemy and I am glad to trade my full stage 1 bike (with only 4,000 miles) for a Springfield or Chieftan.

Only exception to a sale would be trading for entire black set with sissy bar that fits the larger spools. I would also consider selling the saddle bags and/or sissy bar separately if the set doesn't sell as a whole.

MANY more pictures available if you DM me or provide your email/text information. Located in Port Aransas, Texas (78373 zip code). Buyer pays up to $200 shipping.