Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my near perfect condition (can't say it's perfect, nothing is perfect, but it's easily a 9/10) size XL gray perforated Route Leather Jacket. I'm a size 44, and I should have purchased a large - it's just a tad too roomy for me. The size chart I found on Indian's website is pretty spot on. Beautiful jacket with zippable liner, and spring is coming!! I've worn it 4 times, and loved the way it breathed; dig the compliments on it, too. It's just too big for me. My loss, you're win. She's a beauty.

It sells new for $499, and I'll take $375 and I'll even ship it to you (ground continental US, of course, unless you wanna handle the shipping, too).

From Indian's website: Mens Perforated Route Jacket -Gray | Indian Motorcycle

All the protection and distinctive look of leather in a perforated design that keeps you cool even when the weather isn’t. With clean and simplistic lines, this performance leather jacket is packed with technology including removable armor and a removable inner quilted liner so you can keep on riding in style even after the sun sets. Accented by equally clean and simple stripes down both sleeves and the iconic Indian Motorcycle® script logo across the back. Yes, it has built-in armor so you can get your ride on.

Material: 100% Leather
Shell: 100% Leather
Interior: Zip-in/out quilted liner
Vents: Perforated leather
Fit: V-Twin
Color: Gray

XL.JPG

Liner.JPG

Closed.JPG

Back.JPG

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lowered to $375. Stunning jacket, and killer price for near new.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, it was $385 and I dropped it to $375. I edited my OP so folks would know the price without having to dig through the follow-ups. Word.

·
Gold member
6,453 Posts
No, it was $385 and I dropped it to $375. I edited my OP so folks would know the price without having to dig through the follow-ups. Word.
My apologies. It would be mine if I liked the collar. Good selling!

·
Gold member
6,453 Posts
Here's an idea, ask your dealership if you can consign the jacket and leave it there! It'll get exposure it needs to help sell it. Offer them a case of their favorite beer! And a Pizza to the person who sells it. Or ask if you can trade it for something of better use to you! So bump that.

·
Gold member
6,453 Posts
A bump is a method used on forums to push a thread up above the fold to keep it going
Thanks for playing and this I knew, you bumped my apology? Great (hardcore) now did my suggestions help? I hope so. Good selling!

·
Bronze member
2,245 Posts
Bump, let's push this along!
Yes, let's.

I looked over the Indian jackets pretty thoroughly when I bought my SF. I have had custom leathers made 2 different times (last jacket was $1100).

So I know leather better than most and the route jacket has much nicer leather than I would have assumed a MC maker would offer.

Somebody should snatch it up before they wish they had. He has it for a good price.

WD./

1 - 18 of 18 Posts