Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original 12" quick release passenger Sissy bar chrome with flat chrome rack attached and All American Rider extra large Traveler leather bag , rivet with fringes in new condition . Absolutely flawless everything , as brand new : $375.00
MotherWell Flat , quick release chrome rack in new condition , as brand new : $100.00
Save a ton of money on this package which all parts are in new , mint condition .
$475.00 for the whole package and I will pay half of the shipping .

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bro, I sent you a PM last night.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"All American Rider" extra large black leather bag with rivets and fringes is still available . It is in brand new condition .
$100.00 shipping included .
Everything else has been sold already .
Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
If your deal with that “Original 12" quick release passenger Sissy bar and black studded pad” doesn’t work out for whatever reason, PM me, I wI’ll buy it.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the bike has a sissy bar with the flat rack installed , then yes , of course it will fit .
This bag is made to be attached to the sissy bar while resting on the flat rack .
Let me know if you want it . $100.00

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the package to South Amboy 08879 on a medium box 22"L x 16W x 15 H (the smaller size box I cut find that will fit the bag) will cost $45.03 in UPS ground . I am in Port st Lucie, Florida 34986 . You can check it yourself .
Lets divide the shipping and I will cover half ($23.00) and you will need to cover the other half , so I will sell it to you for $122.00.
It is still a very good deal since the bag is beautiful and in new condition .
I can use Paypal if you agree.
Let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts