Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running these and will the cable kit for the Indian minis be enough?
Post some pics!
There's a few of the bloggers running the Mayhem 10s but can't find any pics of the squared off Blazed 10s.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have those bars on my bike and used the Indian extension kit with them as well. The cables are plenty long enough. I don't have any pics of them but will get you some later when I'm home.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they turn inward at top or straight out?
What do you think the change is in the ride?
I have the mini 10s from IM and they look weak.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They're raked back a bit not like flat Z bar. For me the ride is definitely improved from the stock bars. At 5'10" my arms are pretty much straight out and just a bit below my shoulders. They are a fairly mild bend but I like them.

I haven't ridden or even seen the the Indian mini apes in person though for comparison.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine are the 10" bars. I think even at my height the 12" would be as just as comfortable. It handles just as well as the stock bars but with just a more upright riding position.

You might need a longer clutch cable if you go 12" than what is offered with the Indian extension kit. I find mine is almost a bit tight even with the 10" bars. Lots of room in the brake line though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude from FMB sent me some new bars for the bobbers that are currently available for the Kawasaki Kowboy(Vaquero) Menacing 10s...will post pics by the weekend after install.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts