Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everybody, I am not an Indian owner I have a 2014 Harley CVO Deluxe but I love what Indian is doing and I believe it's good for the industry and will bring the best out of both companies. I live in south florida (Sunrise/Fort Lauderdale) area. ..I think it would be cool to put together an "American motorcycle meetup" harleys, indian victory, etc. It seems that most people like to bash the opposite of what they own, instead of appreciating the differences.

·
Early joiner
90 Posts
Hey Dan,

Snow bird here......RI in summer. Will be bringing my new Vintage south to Sarasota County in the late fall. Check out "Thunder By The Bay" in downtown Sarasota in January. Good time and a little less crazy than Daytona.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Lake City Here .. Presently own a 2012 Victory Cross Country but giving Indian a Serious Look ..

·
Registered
35 Posts
From Lake Wales, Fl. and would like to know if any of you have had any issues with overheating when you are in the cities riding from traffic light to light. Because i want to convert a Chief to a trike i do need to know if there are any issues out there that i should be aware of, thanks.

·
Founding Member
428 Posts
I'm over on the East coast, Jacksonville, Fl. I've seen six or seven here in the local area but don't seem to see them on this site.

Reactions: Ed Webb

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jax as well. Own a Kawasaki Drifter 1500. Not an Indian, but its got valanced fenders :) Planning on a Chieftain or Roadmaster come next summer. As Tom Petty says, the waiting is the hardest part...

** Updated **
Purchased a 2015 Red Roadmaster on 3/10. Let's ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Deland in the winter and Connecticut in summer. Just bought a new Black Chieftain! Although I keep a black & chrome '01 Valkyrie Interstate in FL., I currently ride a HD RoadGlide and AirHead BMW up here. Will most likely sell the HD, though I love it and have had it since '99. Not sure if I bring the Indian down in November, but I'm sure tempted to do so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lake City Here .. Presently own a 2012 Victory Cross Country but giving Indian a Serious Look ..
Hey Jay, I know you. I got my Indian a couple of weeks ago.

Lake Okeechobee area South Florida

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Geneva, between Orlando and Daytona. I've talked to a couple guys in other forums from around the center of the state. Trying to get a ride together the Sunday of Biketoberfest, meeting at the new Daytona shop on Beach st. at high noon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Cape Coral, FL. I haven't seen another Indian on the road yet. Appearently, neither has anyone else considering the looks of shock and awe! LOL I literally have had people in cars brake and crane their heads to get a look. I keep hoping I don't cause an accident.

Very willing to get together for a ride! I will ride with any make also. I like to bash HD but it's all in fun and because when I owned one, it was a VRod and got a lot of attitude from "real Harley" owners. That never sat well with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts
Don't really know it but know that area. It's in town of Davie. Hollywood is a family environment city nestled between Miami and Ft Lauderdale which are also fine family cities! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 246 Posts