Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add a little fringe on the boards and was wondering how it holds up the elements and occasional dragging of boards in tight turns.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have them on my Chieftain. High dollar from Indian. I did install using rivets. Holding on good but have dragged some of the fringe off on the rear of right side floor board.

·
Founding member
2,059 Posts
Mine are holding up fine; however, when parked the left side will lay on the ground and over time can get dirty. Requires a little more frequent cleaning to look nice. I installed mine with screws/nuts so I can remove them easily if desired. I've often considered going fringe-less and just leave the leather trim but so far I have not cut them off.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,847 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Mine are holding up fine; however, when parked the left side will lay on the ground and over time can get dirty. Requires a little more frequent cleaning to look nice. I installed mine with screws/nuts so I can remove them easily if desired. I've often considered going fringe-less and just leave the leather trim but so far I have not cut them off.
Id cut em off. Jmo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts