Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question may have been asked before...has anyone found a brake strobe module that is for the 2020 Chieftain Elite yet. I’ve contacted Kuryakyn and Custom Dynamics and they do not have anything yet.
Thanks

·
Silver member
5,043 Posts
Try Vizitech. Supra 3. I love mine...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have used Kisan tech on my last 4 bikes. They have an extensive coverage for most bikes. The one thing I like about their modulation devices is they don't simply Cut power on and off. Their unit reduces voltage so the bulbs do not have the shock of a continuous on/off Cycle. Install is usually simple, their technology is even built into the actual bulbs for some applications

hope this helps

mark

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have a 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited and have not seen any brake flasher modulators for the two brake light/turn signal set ups that come on the 2019 and newer models. I know the companies say they are working on them but no one has a working model yet. I am looking for the same thing but the two brake/turn signal light set up is not available yet. I have tried to place an order twice but I get the same email back from Vizi-Tec that they are still working on them. If anyone knows one that is available I would also be interested. I have one on my 2020 Scout but it has separate turn signals from the brake light.

Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited and have not seen any brake flasher modulators for the two brake light/turn signal set ups that come on the 2019 and newer models. I know the companies say they are working on them but no one has a working model yet. I am looking for the same thing but the two brake/turn signal light set up is not available yet. I have tried to place an order twice but I get the same email back from Vizi-Tec that they are still working on them. If anyone knows one that is available I would also be interested. I have one on my 2020 Scout but it has separate turn signals from the brake light.

Tim
Tim,
That’s what I’ve found out. As far as I know, no one has produced a module for the Elite models. Thanks for the information!

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
This question may have been asked before...has anyone found a brake strobe module that is for the 2020 Chieftain Elite yet. I’ve contacted Kuryakyn and Custom Dynamics and they do not have anything yet.
Thanks
Custom Dynamics makes a few different systems for both front and rear =>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts

Tim
I agree, I have have called other places as well. Not made yet. I have the 2019 chieftain dark horse - same issues as the elite.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
861 Posts
It’s not just the elites, it’s all the new body styles with two brake lights vs the center one found on the classic models.

Custom Dynamics is still working on it but they’ve found not all bikes are wired the same with the two brake lights. Some have a positive on and some have a negative on so their current module works on some bikes but not others. Only way to check this is to pull your rear lighting connector behind the VCM and use a multimeter to figure out voltage and if it’s pos on or neg on.

That being said, if you want to add external lighting like Plasma Rods you can use a flasher on those which is what I did on my 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse.

1 - 11 of 10 Posts