Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Founding member
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. The Scout rocks. There are not many riding days left around Rhode Island, but today was one of them. I took advantage, for me the Scout was just flat out way more nimble and powerful than it was during test rides, (I took three.) Riding by yourself out of the pack it really shines. Everything just flows corner to corner. Any speed feels available to you in little more time than it take to decide to go there. I can't wait until tomorrow to go again. I hope all of your bikes are delivered soon with a blast of mild weather. Your going to love this bike. I do!

My Scout (8)a.jpg
My Scout (1)a.jpg
My Scout (6)a.JPG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very good report and loved the photos. The Black bike looks good against the background.I cant wait for my thunder black Scout

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Wow. The Scout rocks. There are not many riding days left around Rhode Island, but today was one of them. I took advantage, for me the Scout was just flat out way more nimble and powerful than it was during test rides, (I took three.) Riding by yourself out of the pack it really shines. Everything just flows corner to corner. Any speed feels available to you in little more time than it take to decide to go there. I can't wait until tomorrow to go again. I hope all of your bikes are delivered soon with a blast of mild weather. Your going to love this bike. I do!

View attachment 4490 View attachment 4491 View attachment 4492
Excellent Cameraman, glad you got to take her out and she looks great in black :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
It is like looking at an absolutely beautiful babe -- nothing needs to be said -- just satiate yourself with the visual bliss of the moment.

·
Founding member
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The bike seems to have purple highlights in the photo. Hmm, bet it would look really good in a deep plum color.
Good catch mate_stubb you've caught me, I added the purple highlights in the first 2 pics. She would look good in purple.... Mine will be staying black.... with purple highlights..... Insert smiley here.
As always I'm hoping everybody's bikes arrive soon!

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Excellent Photos and Glad you got to enjoy it before Old Man Winter gets Cruel to you ..

·
Registered
738 Posts
Congrats Camermanx! Beautiful bike and beautiful photos. Glad you got out! Here in the Northeast we have to make sure we hit the good days when we get them in the Winter. I had a beautiful ride in PA. today.

·
Founding member
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy you got out today too GordenS. It felt like a stolen day.Here in RI and SE Mass we had 50 some odd extra degrees. They came out of nowhere. Bikes were everywhere.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Happy you got out today too GordenS. It felt like a stolen day.Here in RI and SE Mass we had 50 some odd extra degrees. They came out of nowhere. Bikes were everywhere.
Same here Camermanx - 50+ degrees and beautiful sun! Started a thread called 52 miles earlier tonight - which is how far I got to ride today. Again, same as you saw a lot of bikes out taking advantage of this crazy weather. :) My previous 3 rides had all been done in 35 degree and lower temperatures - still had a great time but obviously riding in 50+ was even more fun. And yes, I love this bike!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
CM great pics and love the black Scout. I sat on the same color bike at the shop during a ride on that hot 50 degree day. On colder days I use the Gerbing heated jacket liner and heated gloves and this is good to upper 30s. Below that you will need the heated pants liner which is awesome. I couldn't get over how light the Scout feels compared to my Chief. I'll wait until the dust settles and consider getting the extended reach and footpeg package as I'm 6'4" 35 in inseam. Have fun and look forward to seeing you on the road someday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awesome pictures and it's great that you got to ride in RI this late in the year! Enjoy your Scout!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts