Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
You guys need to come down to New Zealand and check out our stunning scenery.
Gunner, Everyone I've ever talked to that has been to New Zealand has raved about it. To top it off, our son and daughter-in-law just got back from a 3 week vacation and we saw their slides a couple weeks ago. Stunning indeed! So, the question is, how do I get my Scout down there? HA! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Gunner, Everyone I've ever talked to that has been to New Zealand has raved about it. To top it off, our son and daughter-in-law just got back from a 3 week vacation and we saw their slides a couple weeks ago. Stunning indeed! So, the question is, how do I get my Scout down there? HA! :cool:
Thanks GordonS.
Maybe it will be possible to hire a Scout here in the future.
Let me know if you plan to visit NZ in the future.
The US also has some stunning locations. We lived in. Ft Lauderdale for 2 years and had the opportunity to visit some (but definitely not all) of your country. We travelled up the eastern seaboard to Boston. Not on the I95. We visited Denver,Monument Valley, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Vegas, LA, San Diego and San Fran.
It's on our Bucket List to return and check of the rest of the country and also to visit Canada to check out our Commonwealth cousins.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Met CavemanHHH, real nice guy. Had a cup of coffee and rode a little bit in the Colorado air in the foothills. Look forward to next ride....maybe add another Colorado Indian :)

View attachment 5360 View attachment 5361
Hey guys, I bet you had a great ride. The Garden of the Gods is a awesome place to be in. Loved that big blue sky country. I hope to find my way back someday. Ps, I bought that Indian leather jacket and am holding off wearing until my Scout comes.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm going to make it up there and call on you two one of these days. Would you hate me if I rode the Ultra Limited instead of the Vintage? :D

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts