Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger! My speed demon, a 2000 Ninja ZX-12R, was traded away for a Chieftain Dark Horse with 1 mile on the clock. The ride home (200 miles) on an Indian was WAY better than the ride down on the Kawasaki hands down or up as you choose to celebrate!. The sales experience was a fail however. My sales guy was apparently leaving the company and didn't have his head in the game. The second guy never had a grip on our negotiations. So, the bike was not built as ordered. I had the grandkids in the car while the dealer was adding parts and changing the ECU program. A three hour wait after driving five hours from our beach vacation spot...very frustrating. I hope to get the rest of the black bling with the 500 mile oil change.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations - love the Dark Horse. Looking forward to pics with the rest of the black bling.

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tribe from Germany!!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
ShadowRyder you have made a very good choice! Welcome to the family. Enjoy the forum, the new Chieftain DH and remember to
Ride safe

·
Registered
923 Posts
The bike more than makes up for the initial bad experience

Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,736 Posts
That's certainly a change in rides. Hope you continue to like your choice.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Michigan and congratulations on your new Chieftain.

Sorry to hear about your issues during the purchase.

Please post some pic's of the new ride when you get a few minutes of not riding it.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the CDH or DHC

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome from NC. Shame but that experience will fade as the miles go by. Excellent choice by the way.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Texas Hill Country, congratulations from one Chieftain owner to another, enjoy your new Indian Motorcycle

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here a pic

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts