Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Finally broke down (and glad I did) on replacing the seat on my Scout. Screwed around most of the winter with measurements and "what if's" to replace the seat with something off a softail. (that was a waste of time)

Ended up at an independent shop here in Rochester for a new front tire install, and in conversation, find out he is a Corbin dealer.
I ordered the "Dual Tour" model with fringe and studs and also opted for the rear rail, He saved me at least $100.00 maybe a little more over Corbin's website, so I bit.

The seat is is awesome, workmanship is excellent, materials (leather) first class. We had a slight reprieve in the WNY weather and got a couple of decent days to ride. Very pleased with the comfort of the seat, it is much firmer than the OE seat and riding position is perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
Finally broke down (and glad I did) on replacing the seat on my Scout. Screwed around most of the winter with measurements and "what if's" to replace the seat with something off a softail. (that was a waste of time)

Ended up at an independent shop here in Rochester for a new front tire install, and in conversation, find out he is a Corbin dealer.
I ordered the "Dual Tour" model with fringe and studs and also opted for the rear rail, He saved me at least $100.00 maybe a little more over Corbin's website, so I bit.

The seat is is awesome, workmanship is excellent, materials (leather) first class. We had a slight reprieve in the WNY weather and got a couple of decent days to ride. Very pleased with the comfort of the seat, it is much firmer than the OE seat and riding position is perfect.
Does it come in Buckskin, also has anyone seen Buffalo nickle fuel caps?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Corbin has almost any color or grain style you can imagine. Buckskin is a definite yes
I have seen Indian Head Nickel Derby and timing covers that fit the Evo motor, but don't recall gas cap overlays

1 - 4 of 4 Posts