Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed Arnott air ride in march. Then the weather turned again. April 16th had cervical spine fused again. Now have 4 of 7 levels fused. Saw doctor at 5 weeks post surgery. Said I could ride for short rides (15 minutes at a time). Rode yesterday for 30 minutes. I'm told I don't listen well. Going to ride for a little while this morning to see my buddies off on our annual ride to Deadwood. I'm not allowed to go. Going to get back in shape for Sturgis. On a good note, My Arnott shock only lost 3 pounds in pressure since middle of March. My stock shock lost that in a week. Ride on
Paddy

·
Silver member
4,865 Posts
Yeah, Ride on Paddy. Careful with the back recovery can be tricky but congratulations on doing so well.
^^^ What he said ^^^

My back surgery from +,-20 years ago is holding up well, thank God. Just a l'il twinge now and then, but no biggie. Taking care now will pay off in the long run, but you already know that, right? ;)

·
Rider
1,225 Posts
I don't listen well either. Glad to see that you're up again, try not to push it too fast ! ! ! (Don't ask me how I know.)

BD

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. I have a strong back but weak mind. All my problems are with my neck.4 out of 7 levels are fused already. Saw the boys off to Deadwood, found out they rode in rain part of the way.
Maybe next time I'll be ready:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts