Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Dark Horse
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think around 3 years ago or so I started looking to get into street bikes, never could get away from wanting a Scout. Had to be American and not Harley. Joined this board to research, wanted a bobber then, rode the 60 and bobber and felt better on the 60.
Finally pulled the trigger yesterday, wife outfitted the rear for herself.
I love this bike, but gotta few things left to do. Headlight, turns, floorboards, pipes, grips.

·
Registered
438 Posts
congrats - you're gonna love it (y)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think around 3 years ago or so I started looking to get into street bikes, never could get away from wanting a Scout. Had to be American and not Harley. Joined this board to research, wanted a bobber then, rode the 60 and bobber and felt better on the 60.
I love this bike, but gotta few things left to do. Headlight, turns, floorboards, pipes, grips.
View attachment 598559
What saddlebags & mounts are they? Look good.

·
Registered
928 Posts
View attachment 598559
Looking good!

You’re right. As awesome as the Bobber looks, it wasn’t going to be that comfy on tours, so Scout it was for me.

Looks like you got the touring seat to make the woman happy. My tip - get the OEM extended reach seat now. Huge difference for long rides.

·
Registered
Dark Horse
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good!

You’re right. As awesome as the Bobber looks, it wasn’t going to be that comfy on tours, so Scout it was for me.

Looks like you got the touring seat to make the woman happy. My tip - get the OEM extended reach seat now. Huge difference for long rides.
10/4, I’ll definitely give that a look when I’m down there again.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,206 Posts
If you have long legs like mine you might want the extended reach foot control kit. You can still have the floorboards. Your Sixty is looking good.

·
Registered
Dark Horse
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you have long legs like mine you might want the extended reach foot control kit. You can still have the floorboards. Your Sixty is looking good.
Unfortunately I’m height impaired. Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts