Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, last saturday i picked up my new bike, i traded in my 2016 scout sixty for this gorgeous and amazing beauty.

Last year we crossed Mexico from coast to coast (800km) Veracruz to acapulco in less than 12 hours, and she got really tired so we started looking to upgrade and finally we did it.

Im getting used to the weigth andhandling but so far im really happy with it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You sir... are a savage!
That i did it twice on the scout, last time with my girl and for her it was really tired, i also did the ironbutt (1000miles in less than 24 hours) from mexico city to Cancun, unfortunately i could not complete on time cause i got a flat on the rear tire and had to find a place to repair it but it was a great experience, we drove on so many conditions ( nigth, fog, like 2 hours under a heavy rain, intense heat) it was a good experience.

This is my old "Samantha"

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats! You’re going to love that over the Scout!

And I agree, your lady will appreciate floorboards vs pegs! My wife wouldn‘t ride without them!

Reactions: Super Jute

·
Registered
298 Posts
Good man!

·
Rider
1,074 Posts
Hi all, last saturday i picked up my new bike, i traded in my 2016 scout sixty for this gorgeous and amazing beauty.

View attachment 593200

Last year we crossed Mexico from coast to coast (800km) Veracruz to acapulco in less than 12 hours, and she got really tired so we started looking to upgrade and finally we did it.

Im getting used to the weigth andhandling but so far im really happy with it.
Congrats on your new Chieftain Classic BG, love that Red color! Get your wife some floorboards with a rear sissybar/pad for those long rides, she will thank you for it! =)

·
Rider
620 Posts
Yes those are on their way
Excellent :) Be sure you check out our aftermarket if you haven't already :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excellent :) Be sure you check out our aftermarket if you haven't already :)
Niceeee ok.check It out thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts