Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see it on the form so I'm letting everyone know K &N makes air and oil filters for these bikes air filter P L 1219 and oil filter HP1010

·
Bronze member
1,770 Posts
Yes. A few people make the oil filters. It’s the same one the side by sides use. Air filter is good info! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No graphs, but K&N claim 10 HP increase and completely eliminates Decel POP, and if you believe that? Ha Ha, just thought I would share the part #'s

·
Bronze member
1,770 Posts
Lol. I don’t believe anything k&n says about intakes. But I’m sure it does flow a little better.

I Just ordered one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
636 Posts
As soon as I got my FTR back in June, I contacted K&N and talked to one of their reps about filters available for this new model from Indian. He said K&N would shortly start R&D on producing filters for the FTRs. The K&N rep took my info and put me on the list to be notified.
Once I received the email from K&N that were now available, I placed the order.
I've installed their filters on all my motorcycles that they had a product for with excellent results.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If i'll replace to K&N air filter do i have to remap or the bike's computer will fix it alone?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,948 Posts
If i'll replace to K&N air filter do i have to remap or the bike's computer will fix it alone?
Changes to only the filter, or only slipons don't need a remap usually. It's when you do both a remap is needed.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
636 Posts
Changes made before the throttle bodies (air filter/box) and after the resonator/cat should not require a remap.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts