Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Rider
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading this forum since I discovered it right after I bought my 2016 Vintage a little over two years ago. I’ve learned a lot here and I thought I’d finally join. Been riding bikes for 46 years, mostly Harley’s, last one a 2012 Heritage. Live in Pentwater, Michigan.

·
Rider
865 Posts
Hello and welcome from New jersey.
To post a pic just look below the text box you typed in.
Press upload file then in the box that opens select button choose file then point it to where it is stored on your device.
I think thats it.
Should appear a small thumbnail and if you want you could click snd view that bigger what we will see.
There might be other ways but that is the way i do it.

·
Rider
865 Posts
Since that seemed to work Mr. Xreme, can you tell me how top post a pic for my avatar? Thanks
I believe it up top on right click on "michigander" (next to inbox) and then personal details and it should be in there to add avatar. Then get the file like you did for the bike and point to it. Then it should add it. Check it out.

·
Rider
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe it up top on right click on "michigander" (next to inbox) and then personal details and it should be in there to add avatar. Then get the file like you did for the bike and point to it. Then it should add it. Check it out.
Thanks again. Really appreciate your help.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts