Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a number of reasons why a company didn't add this or that feature but most of the time it comes down to the reason they just didn't thought of it because they had other things to fix and spolish. No doubt, the FTR has some amazing features but as a german I want to improve things so here is my wishlist :D I hope you'll add more features!

• GPS Navigation via Display (I know, the normal target audience for this feature isn't the FTR buyer. And the small tank isn't build for long rides. I 'm not sure how Indian handles the GPS system on other machines, it seems like they built their own GPS system. Maybe they charge money for it or simply don't want to hazzle with 3rd party support... but still gimme that feature already! :>)
  • Handbrake from BMW(Link)
  • Automatic downshifting when you brake heavily (like this crazy lawnmower has: Link)

·
Silver member
5,446 Posts
Gps I fixed (by means of a second screen), I don’t want a handbrake that stays locked or automatic downshifts.

I do want a quickshifter please, especially for downshifts.

·
Silver member
5,446 Posts
I know, and apparently not that perfect as some hoped. But anyway, I don’t use the clutch hardly on upshifts...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts