Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two days ago someone on the Indian motorcycle owners group on FB and asked why Indian Moco has nothing to do with Indian bike week.
The group removed his post. So the next day I asked where his post and the discussion went. And I asked again, We had a great conversation going...
Today not only is my post gone
I've apparently been blocked from the group 馃槀 WTF
So is ibw a cult we're not allowed to criticize or Hell even discuss like fight club? 馃槀
What I have discovered is the organizer is forbidden from running a charity in MN. His ride is in WI and he "donates" to a school/ church in SD

Nothing shady AF going on here. 馃槀
Who TF runs that group

Bronze member
'19 SF - Metallic Jade & Thunder Black
Which FB group was it:

or

Registered
The dude is bad news. I am certain that he has his group of fan boys and fan girls and fan gender fluids, but the long and short of it is he is the proverbial bad penny. Why they banned any discussion about him specifically, possibly because he's not worth the effort of getting a conversation started about him, according to their rules.

Super Moderator
2020 Challenger
It鈥檚 been sometime ago, but if I recall correctly, the original owner of the St. Paul, MN, IM dealer was Art Welch & he started Indian Bike Week (IBW) as a fund raiser (I think the funds were supposed to go towards buying school supplies for Native American kids). After the first few IBWs, some allegations surfaced about the funds not being used in the manner for which they were solicited. Following that, I recall reading Welch was arrested on some unrelated domestic charges. Eventually the St. Paul dealership came under new operations. I don鈥檛 know what happened to Welch and how he came out legally, but I imagine the Facebook Group you referenced has some connection to the event and doesn鈥檛 want any negative comments surfacing.

Regarding why IM doesn鈥檛 have any connection to the event...see above.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which FB group was it:

or

It was
Indian motorcycle owners group
I'd 5af it but I've been blocked for asking questions about ibw.
Even the dude that started shit talking me apologized and said I didn't say anything negative. Others said plenty. 馃槀

1 - 5 of 5 Posts