• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rider
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to nw Arkansas the end of next month and will be using it. Just want to get impressions from anyone that uses it on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Heritage Indian in Rodgers, Ar. Is a good dealership. Very helpful. They aren't very far from Fayetteville.

·
Rider
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heritage Indian in Rodgers, Ar. Is a good dealership. Very helpful. They aren't very far from Fayetteville.
I am familiar with Heritage and in fact already have a service appointment scheduled for after I get moved.

Reactions: rolly

·
Rider
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
23 Posts
I work at the Muskogee VA; I've had the privilege or meeting some of the Fayetteville staff & worked w/ them when they hosted the Veterans Olympics. They are fantastic as well as the community. I dealt w/ the some of the teams when I worked in private practice & the worked wonderfully w/ private staff.
I lived in Bella Vista for several years & truly miss the area. I visit as often as I can.
And enjoy Bikes, Blues & BBQ in Sept.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are referring to the VA hospital in Fayetteville, I have been using them for the last 35+ years. They have improved exponentially over the years.

BUT...last year I had a contract doctor do a fairly simple procedure on me and nearly didn't make. After two additional invasive surgeries and about 30 days in intensive care I pulled through. If interested I could provide more details.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Moving to nw Arkansas the end of next month and will be using it. Just want to get impressions from anyone that uses it on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance.
My wife and I are both vets, and I work there. It is above average for VA facilities and better than a couple of hospitals in NWA. Healthcare is a crapshoot though and you can get poor care at a great place and vise versa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts