Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware everyone. I just got this email. It was not in my list of conversations but appeared on one of my private emails. The mods might have removed it. (Kudos if they did.) Anyway, I am not going to pursue it. No doubt she would take my money and break my heart.

·
Administrator
14,685 Posts
We got over a dozen complaints / reports. She’s been given the boot - - permanently.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She sent me a photo of herself. It is not very clear but she looks like a Russian gangster with a beard. Not my type. When I declined she sent another photo. This time it looked like a Russian teenager surrounded by computers.

·
Rider
723 Posts
I'm probably crossing some invisible line and will pay for it. But WTF it's not like it's the first minefield I've walked through.
Having said that, I'm laughing my ass off over Willy's post.

Reactions: WillyH

·
Silver member
4,835 Posts
I'm probably crossing some invisible line and will pay for it. But WTF it's not like it's the first minefield I've walked through.
Having said that, I'm laughing my ass off over Willy's post.
After I posted it I thought the Mods might consider it political because it shows a pic of QPQ Joe, and whack it. Or maybe whack it because it might be considered anti Chinese/Asian, or anti woman, or anti whatever. Fortunatley (for a few), there are so many ways now days to complain, ways to become a victim, or cry butt hurt.

For the record, I am not anti Chinese (China citizens/peeps that is). And certainly not anti woman, hell I love women and fact is I've married a couple of'm. And I'm not really all that anti Joe either, I find him to be .... a bit entertaining ?

·
Rider
723 Posts
After I posted it I thought the Mods might consider it political because it shows a pic of QPQ Joe, and whack it. Or maybe whack it because it might be considered anti Chinese/Asian, or anti woman, or anti whatever. Fortunatley (for a few), there are so many ways now days to complain, ways to become a victim, or cry butt hurt.

For the record, I am not anti Chinese (China citizens/peeps that is). And certainly not anti woman, hell I love women and fact is I've married a couple of'm. And I'm not really all that anti Joe either, I find him to be .... a bit entertaining ?
Some of my most memorable runs have been down roads I was warned not to take.
So if you don't mind a little company, I'll ride along with you just to see where it goes.

Reactions: WillyH
1 - 20 of 26 Posts